Technology-based Environmental Enterprises Market Approach
INTERREG 4B (MED)
OVERALL BUDGET 1,2€ MILLION PROJECT DESCRIPTIONObjectives
Encouraging Environmental Technology based SMEs
(ET-SMEs) to surpass the regional dimension and develop international activities.
- Internationalisation of ET-SMEs
TEMA will result in the improvement of the means available for ET SMEs to develop successful internationalisation and valorisation strategies aimed at improving of their competitiveness and market opportunities.
- Opening-up of new markets for ET-SMEs
Provide the necessary means to overcome the barriers and difficulties experienced by ET-SMEs.
- Development of a consolidated ET-SMEs sector culture
Gradual creation of a culture aware of the specificities of the sector and concerned with the development of internationalisation strategies
- Complete project Management
- Cluster development
- Platform creation
- Regional studies and policy analysis